Free Basic License Included
Your download automatically includes a Basic License. With this license, you can run tests with up to five virtual users. There is no time limit, nor are there any other usage restrictions.
If you want to run test with more users, you can request a free-of-charge unlimited license for XLT. Please see the price and license page.
Make sure you subscribe to our low-volume XLT release and news mailing list. Never miss an update again.
Amazon Machine Images
Using these images, you can start your own XLT client machines on Amazon EC2. Amazon will charge you for the infrastructure usage. In the case of XLT updates, these images will not be updated, new images will be provided instead. Make sure that your security group permits communication on port 8500. This is the XLT agent port on these machines.
- ap-northeast-1: ami-0ab88a5326b875387
- ap-northeast-2: ami-0e1eb12ff5f3355a8
- ap-south-1: ami-00cbde12b584c6f54
- ap-southeast-1: ami-0ca31f179ea1a2b51
- ap-southeast-2: ami-068dd192d4300865a
- ca-central-1: ami-ba129fde
- eu-central-1: ami-0739d93ffb6a32997
- eu-west-1: ami-0bdd2c4db67eea34c
- eu-west-2: ami-f640b591
- eu-west-3: ami-05b27ccb36988d980
- sa-east-1: ami-0cdbb8bbda640c99f
- us-east-1: ami-00f554b93f40ad5d0
- us-east-2: ami-08626cd5bbc6be0b4
- us-west-1: ami-0c8eacaf433c0d522
- us-west-2: ami-09e50b2a755a131a2